Terms and Conditions
TNR VIRTUE ONLINE RETURN POLICY
Goods can only be returned due to manufacturer’s fault or incorrect size and not due to change of mind and only returns/exchanges that are with complete requirements will be entertained
An exchange will be made provided that the conditions of our Refund & Exchange policy below have been satisfied.
Conditions for exchange or refund
We will exchange or refund a faulty product provided that:
- The goods are returned within 7 days from date of order receipt and the goods are in a saleable condition
- The goods are unworn, unwashed or unused with all original, sealed packaging and tags attached and all shoes must be returned in their original boxes.
- To return any goods, you must produce a receipt/ till slip or gift receipt to the store. It shows when and where the goods were bought.
- All returns will be at the customers’ expense. including but not limited to any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes.
- Please note that we are not responsible for return postage. When you send return goods, please ship by a Recorded Delivery method, so the item can be tracked. The responsibility for any items returned lies with the customer until it is received by us.
- TNR Virtue shall not be responsible if the goods are lost or damaged after delivery to the Customer. You must take care when opening the goods so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
- The returned item will be sent for Quality Testing and our Customer Care will advise the customer with its decision within 21 working days. The decision of the company will be final. If Quality control confirms the product is in its original state following which you are entitled to either be fully refunded or have the item replaced.
- If the item is found to not be in its original state you will NOT be entitled to any replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the cost incurred in having such product returned to TNR Virtue and then redelivered to you
- Kindly note that same styles manufactured in different fabrics can feel different in how they fit. The same TNR Virtue pattern is used, electronically cut and manufactured simultaneously. This difference in fit feel should not warrant a size exchange.
- Please contact email@example.com with any return queries you may have.
- We aim to process all returns within 5-7 days of being received. Depending on your bank refunds may take up to 10 days to show up on your card statement.
- If we are not satisfied that the Item/s is defective, damaged or faulty for the reasons outlined above, then you will not be entitled to a refund or a replacement or repair of the Item/s. In such a case, you will be required to pay the costs of returning the Item/s back to you, or you may collect the Item/s directly from us. If you wish to have the Item/s returned to you, you will need to make payment of the standard courier charge levied by our nominated courier before the Item/s is despatched to your delivery address.
The item I want is sold out or not available?
- Should an item you would like to order be sold out or temporarily unavailable, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can attempt to get the item designed for you as soon as possible. The TNR Virtue team will notify you of any alternatives as well as the possible time delay of receiving new stock of the originally desired Item/s.
- All Disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts in South Africa.
- Liability shall not exceed the maximum value of garments bought.
You may not under any circumstances return the following:
- Gift vouchers and final sale items will not be refunded
- Non-defective products that have been “made to order”. (You will be notified of the relevant Online Sale if the products are “made to order”.)
- For hygiene reasons, due to their nature: we do not accept refunds for lingerie, bodysuits, sleepwear, jewellery and skincare products
- Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorized by The TNR Virtue Shop.
Processing of credits and refunds
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall either be effected on the credit card used to purchase the product or be deposited into the bank account used in the Electronic Funds Transfer, within 10 business days of the returned item having been cleared by The TNR Virtue Shop quality checking.
House of Virtue Department
House of Virtue department has a no cancellation no refund policy. All Exchanges and Cancellations are subject to manager approvals. You will be charged a 20% restocking fee on all regular stock furniture returns. Returns on Special Order items are limited to transit damage or manufacturer defect only. Special Order returns due to customer preference, no-fits or any other reason are not accepted. House of Virtue does not accept returns on mattresses, box springs, pillows, comforter sets, or other bedding products. TNR Virtue reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the customer.
If returned items need to be picked up from your home, you will be charged a pickup fee. Your initial delivery fee is not refundable. Prices paid at the time of purchase are final. Reselections on regular stock items for greater or equal value require a 15% restocking fee plus an additional redelivery fee. Reselections on regular stock items for lesser value require a 10% restocking fee plus an additional redelivery fee.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
TNR Virtue Delivery Policy
By using the site, you recognise that you’ve read, accepted and agreed to be bound by our T&Cs. The User should not make any purchase through this Website unless the User understands and agrees to all the Terms and Conditions. Please note: No orders will be dispatched until funds have cleared in our banking account or reflect via our payment gateway (Payfast). Should you require your order urgently please make use of the instant EFT option via Payfast. The TNR Virtue Shop will deliver only after payment has reflected in our banking account or on our payment Gateway. The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the TNR Virtue website (“the Webstore”).
Please note that once your order has been placed we cannot change your delivery address. Should you have any issues please contact Customer service on +27 (0) 61 853 0164 or email@example.com
All time limits are counted from the day of dispatch of the products. The products will be delivered by courier service, to your destination address, within 5 working days for main city centres and within 7 working days for outlying areas, after payment confirmation. Any delivery is subject to acts which are beyond the control of TNR Virtue due to force majeure including (but not limited to) inability to secure labour, power, internet services, GSM network connectivity, materials or supplies, or by any act of God, war, civil disturbance, riot, state of emergency, strike, lockout, or other labour disputes, fire, flood, drought or legislation.
On check out, you will need to indicate the physical address and area code within South Africa where you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with the delivery. Please ensure that you provide us with your daytime delivery details as products are typically delivered during working hours between 8:00 – 17:00. Deliveries will be scheduled in accordance with the weekly delivery schedule. Should you require your order faster than our Standard Shipping Service offers described above, there is an Express Delivery Service available which can be selected at checkout. By selecting the Express Delivery Service, an additional charge will be quoted at checkout according to the weight of goods ordered and the area code of your physical delivery address.
Your parcel will be delivered to the physical address you specified in the checkout process. If nobody is present at that address at the time of delivery, our courier partner will attempt to deliver the goods a maximum of 3 times before returning them to the TNR Virtue Online Store.
TNR Virtue undertakes to do everything possible to ensure the secure and timeous delivery of all your purchases. We do our best to secure delivery within the specified time above order but we will not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control. Where delays and out of stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform you if we believe there will be a substantial delay in your delivery. We do not accept any responsibility for such delay.
All Purchases will incur delivery charges as follows;
- By default, parcels will be sent with the most cost-effective service, unless otherwise specified by the customer
- The customer may select a faster delivery service and will be charged for this accordingly.
- Extra surcharges will be for customers account eg fuel, outlying area, drive away surcharge fees.
- Delivery charges for every service are quoted during the checkout process and will be added to the invoice where applicable.
- Delivery times are estimated and not a guarantee of the delivery date.
- Free shipping for orders above R1000 applies to Gauteng province only and it excludes large and heavy items like for home deco
- R56 for delivering in major cities
- R99 for all other deliveries around South Africa
- R149 for all other deliveries around the world
- We can deliver products to physical addresses around the globe, There is no post office delivery service.
- Standard Deliveries will be made within 3-5 business days upon acceptance of your order.
- A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company, ……………. For information on their Terms and Conditions, refer to www………..co.za.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible
- Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the “Notes” field whether the order should only be delivered to you OR you can specify an alternative authorized person’s name to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorized person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the courier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the “notes” field of the order.
- All parcels delivered will be secured with a unique purchase sealing tape. Should this be broken, please follow the guidance below in point 12.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify the authenticity of the purchaser
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
TNR Virtue reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.
Should you have any queries regarding your delivery options, please email our customer support agents on firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Customer chooses to engage in its own third party to transport the goods, the Customer indemnifies TNR Virtue against any claims of whatsoever nature that may arise from such an agreement.
The following procedure must be followed when receiving the order:
Provide proof of identity of the person signing for the parcel will be required (valid proof of identity will constitute an Identity Document book or a driver’s license).
The identity number of the person receiving your parcel will be noted on the Delivery Note by the courier, and you will receive a copy of the signed and completed Delivery Note.
Check your order against the Delivery Note to ensure that everything is correct before signing the Proof of Delivery document. Should any item/s be missing or damaged, this will be noted on the Delivery Note and both you and the TNR Virtue Courier will need to sign next to the notation.
Any delivery note or waybill or job card (copy or original) signed by the Customer or a third party engaged to transport the goods and held by TNR Virtue shall be prima facie proof that delivery was made to the Customer and are in accordance with the quality and quantity reflected thereon.